We’re getting on our bikes again!
On Thursday, July 6th, for the seventh time, those working in Warsaw office buildings will meet up for a cycle ride together along the streets of the capital city. Yes, it will soon be time for Suits on Bikes once again!
We would love to see you there – and even if you don’t have your own two-wheeler, we can provide you with either a traditional bike or one with electric pedal assist. As usual, the group’s expert guides will be members of the Zielone Mazowsze association, which campaigns for improvements to the bicycle traffic network in Warsaw.
What can you gain from taking part in the Suits on Bikes ride?
– you will acquire first-hand knowledge of how to use the city’s cycle paths, pavements and streets while moving on two wheels
– you will find out the details of the latest report on the leading cyclist-friendly companies
– you will meet some very cool people interested in the sustainable development of cities
– you can take part in the after-party after the end of the bike ride
– you will receive gifts generously provided by our partners
– you will be tanked up with endorphins and should be smiling for a whole month!
The seventh Eurobuild Suits on Bikes ride takes place on Thursday, July 6th, at 5pm. The start and finishing points will be announced soon!
Sign up for free today on the event website!
*Due to the distant date of the event, the date may change
HOW IS IT ORGANISED?
– you can choose one of a number of starting points
– you can reserve a bike from the organiser or bring your own
– you cycle along one of the routes, each of which has a length of app. 5 km
WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO?
– supervision by experienced cyclists
– a bike ride around Warsaw
– a discussion about urban space
– an evaluation of the local cycling infrastructure
– information about the amenities offered for cyclists by office buildings
– meeting and exchanging views with other cycling enthusiasts
WHAT’S THE GOAL?
– to popularise the bicycle as a means of travelling to work
– to promote a healthy lifestyle and a more environmental approach
Participation is FREE but registration is obligatory!
Office clothes and a bicycle helmet are welcome.